Sipi Asset Recovery is committed to the safety of its employees. As the threat of COVID-19 continues to grow, we have been monitoring and planning for impacts it may have on our employee safety. We also are aware of impacts it may have on our commitment to service to our customers.
To be vigilant for employee safety, we have implemented or strengthened daily practices as summarized below:
- Communication of what COVID-19 is and the symptoms
- Encouragement of employees to seek medical attention to address any symptoms
- Employees to stay home if exhibiting any symptoms
- Increased daily meetings of management with staff. Speaking with each employee about how they are feeling and taking immediate action to send staff home if displaying any symptoms
- Issuing guidelines on return to work policies
- Increase of cleanliness products throughout facilities available for immediate employee use
- Daily deep clean of all work surfaces and common areas
- Equipping various non-production staff with mobile availability to work from home if needed
Should COVID-19 impact our operations, we have implemented or strengthened the below:
- Customer Service, finance and administrative teams equipped with mobile resources to work remotely to continue to provide logistics and other services directly with customers
- Increased Security resources to ensure deliveries and facilities remain secure
- Clear hierarchy of vital services to ensure Security and staffing meets critical commitments
- Cross Training of employees to cover resource shortages across critical processes
- Daily monitoring of resources by process area to immediately address and communicate with customers any issues
Sipi Asset Recovery is committed to open communication amongst employees and customers. In uncertain times, this commitment is more vital than ever. We ask of our employees to communicate with us any concerns as to their health to ensure we are all working together to address concerns.
We understand, many of our customers are also implementing or formulating action plans. We also understand the focus will be on their employee health. These plans may cause immediate changes in business practices. As partners, we ask our customers to communicate aspects of those plans which may cause changes. Sipi Asset Recovery is committed to being proactive in working with customers to assist in meeting their goals of employee health.
Although this threat will have varying degrees of impact across all industries, we share a common potential risk to human health and life. In a common commitment to that, first and foremost, we know everyone is working toward a common goal.
We look forward to working with you to achieve this goal.
Senior VP & General Manager