Sipi Corp. provides government agencies and their contractors with a wide range of ITAD and Data Sanitization solutions for “Classified and Commercially Sensitive” media and electronic components.
Our Services include:
- Secure Certified Methods of Data Destruction
- Data sanitization
- Physical destruction – degauss, crush, shred
- FIREMELT SM high temperature smelting of materials to a molten liquid
- Chain of Custody Solutions
- Tapa certified
- Secure limited access facility
- State of the Industry Technology
- Material accountability – customer dock, disassembly, sanitization, final disposition
- On-line tools and total process visibility
- Disassembly/recycling training and certification
- Data Center Services – inventory, decommissioning, recycle, repurpose
- Remarketing and repurposing for maximum ROI
- Integrated operations to meet today’s circular economy –
- Precious metals recovery
- Recycle or re-purpose IT assets within strict environmental standards for ourselves and our downstream partners
- e-Stewards | R2 | TAPA | ISO9001 | ISO14001 | ISO45001 and HIPPA Compliant | ITAR | NWBOC
To learn more about Sipi’s Secure Data Destruction capabilities, download our Sipi Metals Secure Destruction Capability Statement and Sipi Secure factsheet
WHEN YOU NEED 100% CERTAINTY YOUR DATA HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED – SIPI FIREMELT℠
Sipi FIREMELT℠ is the only data destruction method which guarantees that all components of the storage device, including the data contained within it, are destroyed. It is a completely secure method of data destruction — perfect for classified or commercially sensitive data — and only Sipi can do it at scale.
What is Sipi FIREMELT?
Sipi FIREMELT is a pyrometallurgical process that uses extremely high temperatures and a collector metal to melt constituent materials. This ensures that all data and components are completely destroyed in a homogenous molten metal bath, which is then poured into ingots for use in subsequent metal recycling processes.
Reach out directly:
Kevin Forde (USAF, AFOSI, Ret.)
Secure Destruction, National Account Executive
Cell: (773) 255-2243
Complete the form below to get immediate access to the FIREMELTSM process video.
"*" indicates required fields
Secure Destruction Process Photo Gallery
Sipi protects your brand reputation and mitigates risk through the highest standards of security. We provide secure data destruction methods in-house and at scale. Here is a look at our facilities and processes.
Finding Data Picture Book
A key component of any IT asset recovery plan revolves around the secure handling and destruction of data contained within devices to be disposed of. Our new IDAH Training will help your team with the Identification, Dismantling, and Handling of Secure Data-Bearing Devices.
Are you ready to discuss a secure data destruction plan that is developed specifically for your classified and sensitive data?
We are ready.
Complete the form below and one of our Secure Destruction experts will contact you shortly.
Secure Destruction Information Request
"*" indicates required fields