Why every business needs Inventory as-a-Service (INVaaS)
A full service INVaaS (Inventory as-a-Service) program captures all pertinent asset information right from the beginning. Of course, most companies start out that way! However, inventory data becomes distorted over time by non-reported losses, theft, malfunctioning assets, or IT staff changes. In addition, as businesses thrive and grow, more devices are acquired – meaning that IT support may not have the resources to keep up with demands, even worse, inventory audits and other best practices simply don’t happen.
This inventory scenario leaves growing discrepancies that will eventually turn into unsurmountable risks to your company’s data security, brand, and reputation.
With Sipi Asset Recovery’s INVaaS program we will ensure that doesn’t happen by providing inventory audit services, reporting and consulting to provide solutions for your inventory challenges such as:
- Where exactly are our assets?
- Do we have assets we didn’t even know about?
- How do I determine what to do with my assets during our next refresh cycle?
- Is there a way to know before my assets start to lose their value?
- How can I keep up on my inventory cycle after cycle?
Why choose Sipi Asset Recovery?
Sipi Asset Recovery is uniquely equipped to provide both a specialized IT asset inventory management capability along with a full portfolio of secure destruction and IT asset disposition services.
Through this combination of programs and services, Sipi can:
- Alleviate unique audit challenges such as a lack of resources or monitoring tools
- Provide maximum value recovery from start to finish
- Guarantee the ultimate level of data security for your assets
- Protect the value of your inventory through ongoing monitoring and management
- Provide peace of mind at every level of data destruction, including FIREMELTTM if required.