EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT SIPI:
We bringing together talented and committed people from all over the world—in order to create a high performing team.
If you are someone who is sound in your decision making, has diverse technical experience and background, is self-motivated, places safety first and appreciates a team approach, consider joining our team and unlock your true potential.
Career growth opportunities
Exposure to diverse projects across an integrated business portfolio
Work alongside industry leading technical, metallurgical and operational experts
Cross-functional experience and training with industry leading processes in IT asset disposition
Opportunity for career development and growth
Strong corporate values
Employee Growth & Success
Exceed Customer Expectations
We are committed to respecting and understanding the diversity our employees
We believe in solving issues proactively — before they become problems
We aim to be courageous and humble
We embrace out-of-the-box thinking
We think strategically
Employment Opportunities at Sipi Asset Recovery
For questions please contact Camila Morales camilaM@sipiar.com
Click Each Sipi Asset Recovery Location to View Employment Opportunities
HR & Payroll Manager
- Manage Human Resources for the domestic facilities of Sipi Asset Recovery
- Manage the execution of the bi-weekly multi-state payroll cycle.
- Promoting new incentives and programs that support a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning
- Manage the completion and processing of all employee deductions, elections, and adjustments, including benefit contributions, garnishments, FSAs, HSAs, and retirement plans via payroll and vendors’ portals.
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to the HR & payroll admin with respect to their position responsibilities.
- Manage account reconciliation and reporting to ensure the accuracy and completeness of reporting as it relates to payroll-related matters.
- Manage and administer company onboarding processes.
- Manage employees’ leaves, including short-term disability, long-term disability, and FMLA.
- Manage and administer company termination processes, including communication with employees and appropriate company departments, calculating final pay and accrued PTO time, updating vendors and payroll provider, COBRA registration.
- Mediate and manage conflict resolution on employee issues using current policies and disciplinary actions.
- Manage preparation and submission of regulatory-required reports.
- Manage processing and reconciliation of multi-state unemployment insurance benefits claims and reports.
- Process and manage worker compensation claims.
- Manage company’s audits, including 401(k) Financial Audits and Worker’s Compensation Audits.
- Coordinate, plan, and conduct open enrollment for company locations in two states and served as a point of contact on the benefits programs, including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life and AD&D, FMLA, FSA, and HSA.
- Develop and manage the execution of company-wide HR-related training programs.
- Develop and manage employee health initiatives, including various fitness programs and challenges.
- Executive-level reporting, analysis, and related presentation
- Travel possibly required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Travel possibly required
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no open positions available at this time. Please check back at a later date.